I passed the CISA exam in June 2016 with a score of 632 (in top 10 % of the world).”
I started my study with Review Manual & Questions Bank in Feb 2016. I also joined whatsapp group where Hemang Doshi, Anita, Upen Patel, lulu were quite active members. Main challenge for me was to concentrate on study after my Btech in 1990 ( long 26 years gap). It was very difficult to focus on CRM which was not user friendly. Then I learnt art of focus, motivation & belief system. This helped me a lot to focus on CRM & question bank which i revised 2-3 times.
In april I also referred Shon haris (cissp study guide) for common topics in cisa & cissp. This helped me ultimately to pass cisssp on 5 Nov 2016. Cissp study helped in domain 4 where i scored 723.
During my cisa journey I referred Video prepared by Mr. Hemang desai which were very useful. My initial score in question bank was approx 80-85% but later on after practice it was 95-99%.
Exam is totally conceptual. Memorization does not help much in exam. Art of focus helped me in passing cisa exam.
My current mile stones are :
1. CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) – June 2016 (Score 632/800, in top 10% of the world)
2. CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) – Sept 2016 (Score 624/800, in top 10% of the world)
3. CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) – 5 Nov 2016
4. CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) – 10 Dec 2016 (Score 584/800, in top 20% of the world)
5. CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) – 18 March 2017. At present only 3 person are certified for CCSP in India.
My Background :
B. Tech. (Computer Science ) -1990 with more than 25 years of Experience as Vice President / Sr Vice President –IT in manufacturing organizations with major focus on ERP (SAP, Oracle, Ramco) implementations.
What Next : – >> CCSP Mentoring
I faced a lot problems during my CCSP preparation due to lack of available resources. Now I am determined to increase no of CCSP’s across the world.
I have started mission 2020. Those who are either CISSP or registered for CCSP exam can join this mission. I shall provide free mentoring for CCSP. Already more than 25 members have joined this mission as on 31 march 2017. To encourage woman participation & woman empowerment , cissp criteria is also waived off. Woman candidates can join this mission with any one global security certification of repute.
You can contact me on email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org