We are pleased to announce the release of recorded lectures in Udemy which covers the complete CRM (updated in 2020 to cover the latest CRM).
Following are the salient features of the recorded lectures:
- This course is designed on the basis of official resources of ISACA.
- Course is designed specifically for candidates from non-technical background.
- Topics are arranged segment wise and aligned with latest CISA Review Manual.
- Exam oriented practice questions and practical example for CISA aspirants.
- Flashcards based learning mode.
- Use of smartarts for easy learning
- More than 850 plus practice questions
Same is available at below link:
Please note this course specifically designed for candidates with non-technical and non-audit background. If you already have relevant IT audit experience, all the material freely available at this site (www.cisaexamstudy.com) is sufficient for preparation. Experienced IT Auditor need not register for complete lectures.
Also, we would be happy to provide free access to CISA aspirants who are students/unemployed. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free access
Cisaexamstudy.com announces launch of book for cisa (certified information system auditor) studies. Book has been written with following objectives:
- This book has designed on the basis of official resources of ISACA with more simplified and lucid language and explanation.
- CISA aspirants with non-technical background can easily grasp the subject.
- Use of SmartArts to review topics at the shortest possible time.
- Topics have been profusely illustrated with diagrams and examples to make the concept more practical and simple.
- Questions, Answers & Explanations (QAE) are available for each topic for better understanding. QAEs are designed as per actual exam pattern.
- Book contains last minute revision for each topic.
- Click here to view the free version of the book.
We are bunch of Audit professionals eager to help CISA aspirants to fight their battle against ISACA. We ourselves fought our battle several years ago and realized that ISACA is a stubborn and strong enemy with 5 heavy weight bulldozers to crush CISA aspirants.
Nevertheless, you need not worry. At www.cisaexamstudy.com we have all the strategies not only to defend ourselves to achieve the certification but at same time attack ISACA to gain top percentile.
Ready to start your battle:
Domain 1 – Testing Concepts
Domain 2 – Testing Concepts
Domain 3 – Testing Concepts
Domain 4 – Testing Concepts
Domain 5 – Testing Concepts
You can reach us at email@example.com
Dear CISA Aspirants,
Why roam in wilderness when we already have paths defined ? Let us hear strategy from achievers themselves. Below mentioned prominent personalities who have already proved their excellence in field of IS security,audit & control having global experience are here to mentor us:
Arzu is a certified information system auditor and computer engineer with vast knowledge and experience in IT Audits.
Her CISA success story:
Continue reading “CISA Success Stories from Achievers”
A very noble initiative has been started by Muhammad Saddam Khaleed for CISA aspirants. He has launched dedicated CISA group in telegram application. Saddam is a very well known IT security expert in Bangladesh having prestigious certificates and degrees like CEH, OCA, MCTS, MCP.
Through his wide experience of information audit, information security, pentest, database and core banking software, he supports and guides the CISA aspirants from all over the globe. This group has been instrumental for many successful candidates. Continue reading “CISA-Group Studies-Telegram Application”
What is CISA?
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a certification issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification in the field of audit, control and security of information systems. CISA gained worldwide acceptance having uniform certification criteria, the certification has a high degree of visibility and recognition in the fields of IT security, IT audit, IT risk management and governance. Vacancies in the areas of IT security management, IT audit or IT risk management often ask for a CISA certification. Unfortunately, like Chartered Accountancy, this exam also tends to be associated with a high failure rate. Continue reading “Why CISA is inevitable in today’s world ?”